Saturday 1 September 2012

Nails Of The Day

You'll forgive me for the poor camera quality: I haven't got even a point-and-shoot, which I guess I should have considered before starting a beauty blog! However, here's a pic of my mani today. I absolutely adore this combination: it's Illamasqua Jo'Mina (three coats) and Models Own Indian Ocean (one coat). Jo'Mina usually only needs two coats maximum but I wasn't really concentrating so it was a little bit streaky! This  is actually pretty colour accurate, Jo'Mina is a gorgeous neon lilac. I absolutely adore this colour: it's good quality, eye-catching and works in all weathers. Because I love using holographics and duochromes when we have a little bit of sun, I put one coat of Indian Ocean over Jo'Mina today, which gives it a beautiful pinky-gold shimmer without taking away from the awesomeness of the base colour. Hope you enjoy!
Alison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment